Janja Gora 163b
+385 95 9118629
Branko Šupica, local tour guide Plitvice lakes area
If you are interested in experiencing this local trips, send me an email and include the dates, time you wish to spend, number of travelers, their age and your ideas and wishes. I will get back to you to discuss the details and offer you the best. Thank you.
These are the things you should take care of before planning your trip:
- you should have your own travel insurance arranged;
- you should always take care that you have sufficient equipment for the daily trips, like good shoes, clothes or any other necessity;
- if you have any health issues and/or use any medicine, you should let me know before the trip. You yourselfare responsible for anything that happens regarding your physical and mental health;
- in case of cancelling reservations from the client's side: 8 days before trip - full amount return, 7-3 days before trip 50% of amount return, 2 days or no show up, no money return;
- in case of weather which makes the trip impossible (especially for the hiking tours), another activity can be planed for less or the same price as the planned trip, even if the proposed replacement trip costs more (that excludes extra tickets or other 'external' costs).
Please note that in accordance with the Croatian law I am allowed to offer only my guiding services, not the tour operator and agency services. Therefore, anything outside my work area, like accommodation reservations and other tourist facilities will and should be arranged by an official
tour-operator. You always engage in my tours on your own responsibility and risk.